Friday 22 October 2010

Life Drawing

Week 2

Week 2

Week 2 - [L-R, quick study, only using lines and squares, geometric version of anatomy]

Week 3 - Everyone went round drawing on each others' easels and this is how mine ended up!

Week 3 - This was a blind sketch. To mix it up a bit, Dayle and I swapped after the 5 minutes and added to each others

Week 3

Week 3

Week 3

Week 4

Week 4

Week 4 - 5 minute sketch with mega hard foreshortening, but I think I was quite successful

Week 4 - 1 minute pose

Week 4 - 1 minute pose

Week 4 - 1 minute pose


Week 5 - Study 1 - Really liked the head, but the arm started looking a bit rubbish, so I started another study


Week 5 - Study 2 - Thought I'd make the model look like a walrus so it could link into my unit

Then finally, Week 5 - Final sketch, took around 45 minutes. I couldn't see the right side of the model as there was a skeleton there... and it got a bit smudged in my bag unfortunately

No comments:

Post a Comment